Before You Start
- 64-bit multicore Intel processor
- macOS v10.12 (v10.14 recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.0 GB of available hard-disk space to install
- 1280 x 800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- Internet connection required for product login, email creation and send.
Steps to install
Download the Mac software from your customer account.
Double-click on the Groupmail icon to load the installer
Double-click on the G installer to begin the Groupmail install.
Next you will be asked to enter your Mac account password to allow Groupmail to install on your Mac. Type your password and click OK.
This will then launch the Groupmail Setup Wizard. Click Next to continue.
The License Agreement will then display, you need to choose "I accept the agreement" to continue with the install.
Groupmail is now ready to install. Click Next to begin the installation.
The following screen will appear once the installation has completed. Click Finish.
You are now ready to begin using Groupmail. Open Launchpad on your Mac and launch the Groupmail icon
Once Groupmail has installed login with your Groupmail email address and password or sign-up for your 7-Day Free Trial account.
That's it, you are now ready to use Groupmail.
The following articles will help you begin using Groupmail: