Before You Start
- 1.6GHz or faster processor
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (recommended); 64-bit versions (recommend) (32-bit supported)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space to install application
- 1280 x 800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- Internet connection required for product login, email creation and send.
Steps to install
Download the Windows software from your customer account.
Double click on the Groupmail icon and begin the install
Next you will be asked to confirm that you allow Groupmail to install on your PC. Click Yes to continue.
This will then launch the Groupmail Setup Wizard. Click Next to continue.
The License Agreement will then display, you need to choose "I accept the agreement" to continue with the install.
Groupmail is now ready to install. Click Next to begin the installation.
The following screen will appear once the installation has completed. Click Finish.
You are now ready to begin using Groupmail. Launch Groupmail from your Start menu. (It might take a little time to open for the first time as it runs the services required.)
Once Groupmail has installed, login with your Groupmail email address and password or sign-up for your 7-Day Free Trial account.
That's it, you are now ready to use Groupmail.
The following articles will help you begin using Groupmail: